What kind of fabric is the sponge composite cloth? Sponge composite cloth is a kind of chemical fiber garment fabric used in daily life. Its biggest advantage is that it has good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, so it is suitable for outerwear.
Sponge composite cloth has the following characteristics
1. The sponge composite cloth has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and non-ironing.
2. Sponge composite cloth has poor hygroscopicity and has a sense of sultry heat when worn. It is also easy to be charged with static electricity and stain dust, which affects appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly drops, does not deform, and has good wash and wear properties.
3. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, the sponge composite cloth has poor melting resistance, and it is easy to form holes when encountering soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc. when wearing.
4. The light fastness of sponge composite cloth is better, except that it is worse than acrylic fiber, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost on par with acrylic fiber.
5. The sponge composite cloth has good resistance to various chemicals. Acids and alkalis do not damage them much, and they are not afraid of molds and insects.