1. Waterproof flowerpot
There are friends who grow flowers at home, and sometimes the roots are easy to rot after watering too much. You just need to put a sponge on the bottom of the flowerpot, and then put in the soil and plants.
Sponges can help absorb water. When it rains heavily in the future, you are not afraid that plants will drown if too much water accumulates in the pot.
2. Clean basin bottom
There are many flower pots with a flower pot holder. We all know that there will be a hole in the bottom of the flower pot for drainage. Sometimes the water is poured out to the pot, and the mixed soil flows out of the mud and the bottom of the pot becomes very dirty.
3. Wash fruits and vegetables
The scouring pad can be used not only to wash dishes, but also to wash fruits and vegetables. If you want to remove the burrs on the cucumber skin, scrub the rough side of the scouring pad to remove it.
4. Clean glass and blinds
It is troublesome to wipe glass windows and shutters layer by layer. You can also use a sponge to help! Use a knife to make a cut in the side of the sponge.
Use iron clamps to put a sponge on top and bottom. Then wet the sponge and clean the windows or blinds. The accumulated dust can be easily cleaned up.
5. Clean window crevices Like window crevices, where dust is easy to accumulate, a rag cannot be wiped off. Cut out a small sponge, poke it in with chopsticks or a small wooden stick and fix it. It can also be easily cleaned.
6. Clean the electric fan The net cover of the electric fan looks clean, but it is easy to accumulate dust between the gaps. You just need to use a dishwashing sponge, cut it horizontally a few times, and then cut a few vertically, being careful not to cut it. Just cut out this kind of mango pulp. Wet the sponge, and then you can start scrubbing.
7. Clean the water pipes The water pipes in the yard will grow moss after a long time. Just tear off a layer of sponge and roll it into a cylindrical shape. Insert one end of the water pipe, and then connect the tap. Turn on the water and use the impulse of the water to flush out the dirt in the sponge and the water pipe so that the inside of the water pipe can be cleaned up.
8. Refrigerator deodorization Pour a little baking soda on the sponge, it becomes a very simple deodorization artifact. Put it in the refrigerator, it can effectively remove the peculiar smell in the refrigerator.
More about:sponge scouring pad