Sponge scouring pads are believed to be kept at home by hand. What do you usually use it for? Wash the dishes, wipe the table or? If your understanding of it is limited to this, then it is a big loss! Today I will teach you how to get the new features of scouring pad
Store needles and threads
Friends who usually like to do their own handicrafts, do they often worry about where to put commonly used needles and threads? It is very dangerous to put it outside and be afraid of getting people. The editor tells you that if you don't know where to put the needle and thread, just put it on the scouring pad.
Insert the needle and thread into the scouring pad vertically, and the needle will neither fall off nor pierce people. You can kill two birds with one stone~
Homemade foaming sponge
Friends who like to take a bath with soap will always worry that the soap will fall off after washing. So from now on, you don't have to worry about the soap slipping off, a small scouring pad can help you easily handle it!
1. Cut the scouring pad into an opening, and then put a small piece of soap into the scouring pad.
2. It can be used after being dipped in water. The bath ball made of scouring pad will be softer than ordinary bath balls and can protect your delicate skin better.
Unexpectedly, scouring pad can also have the function of planting flowers and plants. Putting the scouring pad in the flowerpot can improve the survival rate of the plant~
1. Put a clean scouring pad into the empty flower pot.
2. Take some fertile soil, put it in a flower pot, and cover it with a scouring pad.
3. After planting the plant, just water it. Slowly look forward to the growth of the plants you planted by yourself~
Intimate wrist pad
This method is specially prepared for office workers who sit in the office and use computers frequently. If you use a computer mouse for a long time, your wrist will feel sore or stiff.
Put a piece of soft scouring pad on it to relieve the discomfort of the wrist. Mom no longer has to worry about me becoming a "mouse hand"~
Crafted table and chair mat
If the tables, chairs and stools at home are uneven, or you are worried about scratches on the floor, come with a scouring pad and a miracle will happen~
1. Cut the softer part of the scouring pad into small squares, roughly the same size as the stool feet.
2. Use strong glue to glue the cut scouring pad to the foot of the stool, wait for the glue to dry, and then put the stool down. This not only protects the floor of the home from scratches, but also reduces the noise caused by the movement of the stool, so there is no need to worry about disturbing the neighbors~
More about:sponge scouring pad