How to use scouring pad
1. Dip the scouring pad into the cleaning liquid to make the gaps full of solution, and then gently tighten it with your hands to make the solution contained in the scouring pad's gaps reach the desired dripping state.
2. Remove a large area of dirt, hold the entire scouring pad with the palm of your hand, push and pull back and forth to wipe.
3. Clean local stubborn dirt and hold it with your fingers to increase the wiping power.
4. For the dirt in the small pits and the dirt in the corners, fold the scouring pad to form a cone, and wipe it deep into the dirt with its pointed cone.
5. The scouring pad should be wiped while working, and the other side should be dipped in the cleaning solution to absorb the cleaning solution.
6. The force should not be too large, so as not to make the fiber lose its elasticity and damage the surface of the cleaning object.
7. After use, it should be rinsed clean. It is better not to wring out and let it dry naturally. This method can maintain the elasticity of the scouring pad and the dense pores in the scouring pad.
The role of scouring pad
1. Paint surface treatment: The surface coating of metal, wood and other materials, such as medium paint and primer, after treatment, enhances the adhesion between the coatings, thereby effectively extending the life of the coating.
2. High-quality decorative line pattern treatment: It can provide appearance decorative lines on the surface of a variety of materials, such as stainless steel surface decorative pattern treatment, antique copper decoration treatment and so on.
3. Deburring, polishing, rust removal, and cleaning can completely remove rust spots, dirt, oxide scale and other attachments on the surface of various materials. It is widely used in welding bead cleaning treatment, mechanical maintenance and cleaning.
More about:Non-woven scouring pad